Top TEN Things to do in Henry County, IL for March 2017!
Are you feeling the tremors of springtime’s return? A new season of life is awakening. Perhaps you are looking for a new explosive expression of creativity. Are you rejuvenating under the cusp of winter? Get out on the Henry County Back Roads to experience a mystical, magical, March.
- Join in the last Galva Coffeehouse Series of the season, Saturday, March 4, featuring Exorna
- Create a St. Patrick’s Day Door Hanger at Mosaic Art Market & Studio, Saturday, March 4
- Dine, Wine, and Paint your canvas in Annawan, Saturday, March 11
- Enjoy a Maple Syrup ‘Breakfast’ Supper in historic Bishop Hill, Saturday, March 11
- Look up to the evening sky and view the full worm moon, Sunday, March 12
- Go on a treasure hunt! Check out Henry County Rural Surprises or History in the Paint Murals!
- Explore a nature trail with a friend or two and visit our state parks.
- Visit the Butter Churn for Friday Creativity Night, coming soon: Designing “Clever Clovers.”
- Shop, dine, and experience Geneseo’s Third Thursday, businesses open until 7 pm
- Plan your garden and attend opening day at area greenhouses; spring is not far away.