Andover’s festive Christmas Walk is for all to experience and enjoy! Begin with the tree lighting ceremony and sing along at Andover Lake Park. Warm up with kids crafts and visit with Santa Claus while sampling holiday treats. Take a drive and enjoy the Andover Lake Park aglow with lighted displays and luminaries, and then visit the candle-lit Jenny Lind Chapel with music for all. Photo courtesy of Orion News Gazette.
A few of the evening events:
4:45 p.m. Tree Lighting Ceremony and Sing-a-long
5:00 p.m. to 7 p.m. (American Legion Building)
- Soup supper and Christmas goodies
- Vocal Ensemble singing Christmas Carols in lower level
- Holiday Crafts, Games and Magic Show for the Children
- Christmas music played on the piano in the upper level
- Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus, handing out treats to the children
- Christmas Cookie Walk and Gift Giving Bazaar for gift giving!
- Silent Auction featuring a variety of Christmas & Winter Decorations
- Snowmen Display
5:30 to 7:00 p.m. (weather permitting)
- Tractor-pulled wagon rides—drop-off and pick-up by east pavilion
6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Musical performances