- K-Town Taxi 309-853-7910
- Double D Cab Company 309-883-4583
* The companies listed above are private and HCTB makes no warranty about their availability or recommendation regarding level of service.
Henry County Public Transportation
For more information, or to schedule a ride, call (309) 854-RIDE (7433).
Henry County Public Transportation (HCPT) serves the transportation needs of residents and visitors in Henry County. The system uses eight 14-passenger vans and three 5-passenger minivans. All vehicles are handicap accessible. HCPT is a demand response, curb to curb transportation service. Availability:
- Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday 7 a.m. to 5 p.m..
If you are planning a visit please contact HCTP a minimum of 24 hour notice is required to schedule a trip.
Kewanee is one of 525 Amtrak communities and its track is one of the nation’s major east-west routes for Amtrak’s passenger line.
- Daily Stops:
- Eastbound to Chicago: Kewanee to Chicago 8:07 a.m. & 7:34 p.m
- Westbound Kewanee: Chicago to Kewanee arrival 9:44 a.m. & 8:04 p.m.
The Quad City International Airport, 2200 – 69th Avenue, Moline, IL 61265
The Kewanee Municipal Airport, 3761 Midland Road Kewanee (309) 853-8671
Located west three miles of Kewanee, the airport has a 4,500-foot east-west paved runway and a 3,200-foot north-south paved runway.
Geneseo Airport, 20028 East 1650th Street, Geneseo (309) 944-8128
Hammond Henry Hospital, 600 North College Avenue, Geneseo (309) 944-6431
OSF St. Luke Medical Center, 1051 West South Street, Kewanee (309) 852-7500