Atkinson Motorsports Park
Motorsports enthusiasts who love to have their adrenaline mixed with octane are sure to love riding the unrestricted trails at Atkinson Motorsport Park’s Gob Hill. Gob Hill encompasses more than 200 acres of Mother Nature’s best-kept secrets such as undiscovered timber, rugged hills, steep valleys, and deep lakes, all in the heart of Henry County. For the more conservative riders, Gob Hill’s perimeter road is over four miles long and offers some beautiful Midwestern vistas. Gob Hill is also home to a children’s dirt track perfect for knee-high dirt trackers and there is a motocross track. Atkinson Motorsports Park hosts several events throughout the year. Families are welcome and on-site camping is available.
- Illinois resident: $11.00
- Out of State Resident: $18.00
- Daily ride: $19.50
- Children under: 10: $10.50 Y
- Year membership check in at office
- lllinois Department of National Resources requires annual OHV Sticker on all ATVs/Dirt Bikes